List of documents asked by GST Department with refund application in case of export of Goods/services without payment of IGST
- Copy of GSTRFD-01A downloaded from GST portal
- Copy of ARN downloaded from GST portal
- Copy of electronic credit ledger download from GST portal
4.Explanation for considering GSTR-1 in place of GSTT-3B/Reconciliation statement in case of difference between two.
- Copy of GSTRFD-01 having bank account details.
- Copy of GSTR-3B for the relevant period.
- Copy of GSTR-1 for the relevant period.
- Copy of Registration certificate.
- Jurisdiction Proof.
- Self declaration as per rule 89.
- Declaration of goods exported are not subject to any export duty.
- Declaration of available ITC on goods and services not availed for making nil rated & fully exempt supplies
- Undertaking regarding not being prosecuted for any offence under the existing Acts.
- Undertaking of sanction amount of refund paid back to govt if any (As per circular 24/24/2017)
- Undertaking of sanction amount has been apply to one authority
- List of all invoices supplies to interstate or intrastate.
- Summary of export processed invoices.
- Copy of details of tax invoices, shipping bill with EGM status.
- Details of input with purchase bills.
- Contact details of authorized person
If any query regarding this you can contact me.